Safe And Comfortable: Leave Your Chimney And Fireplace To Us
The Fireplace Service Company knows chimneys, inside and out, from top to bottom. The same goes for residential heating appliances. We know fireplaces, stoves and inserts; we know gas, and we know wood-burning. We know the manufacturers, the capabilities, the efficiency ratings, the prices, the pros and the cons. And we understand the needs of our customers with regards to budget, comfort and efficiency. We also understand the dangers of a fireplace or chimney that’s dirty or in disrepair.
Inspecting, sweeping, and repairing chimneys and heating appliances never gets old to us because we know that it is an important job. Because of the preventive work we have done for our customers in and around the Fort Payne, Alabama area over the past few decades, we have made homes markedly safer—adding enjoyment and minimizing threats of fire and carbon monoxide poisoning.
Our team has also helped our customers enjoy their fireplaces and stoves with confidence. After all, your fireplace is designed with exactly that in mind—relaxation and enjoyment, peace and quiet, cozy warmth and companionship—but we know that no one can enjoy these things if they suspect that their chimney is a serious fire threat, that their fireplace is improperly connected, or that smoke or toxic gases may be venting into their living space. Hire The Fireplace Service Company to service and maintain your fireplace, stove, and/or chimney, and enjoy the confidence that comes with knowing exactly what state your chimney system is in.
Our Chimney And Fireplace Cleaning And Maintenance Services
- Chimney Cleaning: An annual sweeping of your chimney is recommended to keep it operating properly and efficiently. Our technicians are experienced, professional, and all certified by the Chimney Safety Institute of America (CSIA), so you can trust you’re getting quality service.
- Chimney Inspections: Chimney inspections are important since the majority of the chimney can’t be easily accessed or seen with the naked eye. Our technicians use close-circuit cameras to check for blockages, built-up combustibles, water damage, insect, animals and other potential problems.
- Chimney Repair: Chimney repairs may include relining, application of the HeatShield® flue repair system, and masonry work, such as tuck pointing and crown replacement or repair.
- Leaky Chimneys: With regards to the lifespan, efficiency, and condition of your chimney and heating appliance, it is crucial to keep rainwater out of your chimney. Having a professional protect your chimney from leaks may also save you costs on water damage repairs to your walls, ceilings and floors.
- Chimney Caps: The chimney cap affixed to the very top of your chimney will keep all the things you don’t want in your chimney out and all the things you do want in your chimney in. Learn more here.
- Top-Mounted Dampers: This particular chimney component is a win-win for our customers. The top-sealing damper not only keeps rainwater out of the chimney, but it can also be sealed tight when the chimney is not in use, saving our customers hundreds of energy dollars a year.
Besides servicing your chimney and fireplace, you can also count on The Fireplace Service Company to install a variety of heating appliances, including fireplaces, inserts, and stoves, both gas and wood-burning. Give us a call at (256) 845-9814 or click here to schedule your appointment!